Sunday, March 28, 2010

Hey! Say! JUMP's Spring concert 2010

I'm taking orders for Hey! Say! JUMP's Spring concert 2010!



 



Dateline for submission of both order and payment would be on 25th April

This post would be further updated when my supplier goes to the concert in early April :)

Items:
Poster (group only) - SGD18
Original Photosets (individual members) - SGD16
File - SGD17
T-shirt - SGD51
Stationery set (includes a pencil case, eraser, sharpener and ballpen) - SGD34
Photo album - SGD28
Note: Prices are NOT inclusive of shipping fees from Japan to Singapore.

Order form:
Name:
Items and Quantity:
Country:
Email:

Payment Method: Paypal / Bank Transfer (Singapore only, POSB & DBS) / Meet-up(NOT with me, but my friend sheralin, whom is located in Singapore)

Collection Method: Meet-up(Singapore only) / Postage


You can either leave a comment here or e-mail me if you have any enquiries/orders @ moomoo_haha@hotmail.com

I ship internationally! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment