Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Intro

This is the newly opened blogshop by ME (ryokimayuu in LJ)

I would be directly shipping from Japan and would be bringing in the following

1. Japanese Magazines
2. Music CDs
3. Calendars

Sometimes, depending on the availibility, I would be able to bring in things like

1. Posters (JE)
2. Official Shop Photos (JE)
3. Acessories (from Japan)
4. Stationary? (lol)

All from Japan.
Depending on what you need, if I am not able to get them directly from my Japanese friend, I would go to online shops and/or local shops.
But again, not everything is available since it gets sold out sometimes.
Especially when it comes to the JE things in Harajuku (my friend lives there), so, please do not get angry or sad with me if the thing you want is not available.

You can also leave a comment if you have any inquiries or if you need me to import anything in (depending on what it is). (you can reach me either at moomoo_haha@hotmail.com or my livejournal ;])
Shipping from Singapore, and would be able to ship around any part of the world.
Accepting Paypal ;D
Shipping fee is not included in the price that would be stated in the original price that I state.

8 comments:

  1. Hi, how much would you charge for the items if you ship them in? (: Eg for the CDs, shop photos etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, shipping fee varies from which country you are in.
    Where are you located at?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!
    Since shipping is from Singapore and I am from S'pore and I am residing in that country. Do you do meet-ups?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I do meet-ups :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. できますか?
    私、オーストラリアにいるけど...
    Detail教えてくれ?
    こっちはCRのFeVeZですよ。

    ReplyDelete
  6. 知りたいのは...お金。
    輸入したらどのぐらいかかるのか?たとえVangieちゃんのところからオーストラリアまで?
    又は...雅ちゃんとまゆうちゃんのそこからオーストラリアまで...?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Paypalなら、CreditCardが要りますよね?
    私、できないよ。
    CreditCardを持ってないし、父さんも貸してくれないし...

    ReplyDelete